Backpack space comes at a premium, but you won’t have to sacrifice premium comfort with our women’s quarter hiking socks. Redesigned with athlete and customer input, we upgraded these Merino Wool shorties for the best fit, flex and feel. So, whether you’re staring at mile 1 or mile 2661.4, the targeted Achilles cushion, reinforced forefoot and single-ply cuffs in these best women’s hiking socks won’t even bat an eye.
Pair with: Hiking shoes, trail runners, hiking sandals
- Women's 1/4 socks average 5.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 3 in. above a low hiking shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Style Number: 1958