Cold feet? The struggle is real. For the never warm, our synthetic Due North ski/ride socks are built for two purposes: warmth and longevity. The hollow, moisture-wicking fibers from our 100% recycled THERMOLITE® ECOMADE materials trap heat and insulate feet with a soft, dry layer that protects you from hot spots, holey socks, and the need for frequent visits to the lodge to thaw out.
Pair with: Vegans, cold temps, fresh corduroy
Style Number: 8041
Cushion Details Soft terry loop cushioning underfoot is engineered to provide warmth and comfort on the hill.
- Women's over the calf socks average 16.25 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Synthetic THERMOLITE® is a vegan option that is lightweight and insulating so your feet feel good.
- All-season performers, midweight socks naturally adapt to keep your feet at the right temperature.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
||4.5 - 7
||2.5 - 5
||35 - 38
||2.5 - 4.5
||7.5 - 9.5
||5.5 - 7.5
||38 - 40
||5 - 7
||10 - 11.5
||8 - 9.5
||7.5 - 9