About Slumberjack Upwind -20 Degree Sleeping Bag, Regular
The Upwind 20 Sleeping Bag is a lightweight bag with a generous cut for added comfort in tough environments. The durable nylon taffeta shell/liner and double layer offset quilt construction and Slumberloft PRO insulation packs down small without sacrificing warmth. The double layer, duvet construction prevents cold spots.
The anti-snag zippers include a draft tube that keeps cold air out while simultaneously preventing heat loss. A contoured styled hood can be inverted to create a pillow on warm nights. Its wider mummy shape provides enhanced comfort and maneuverability, while the ergonomic footbox provides additional room for feet. This sleeping bag fold up for easy packing and includes a compression bag.
This product has a limited lifetime warranty.
Slumberjack Upwind -20 Degree Sleeping Bag, Regular Features
- Lightweight, durable DWR nylon taffeta shell
- Slumberloft PRO synthetic insulation provides warmth and comfort while reducing size and weight
- External hook & loop tabs with dual zippers create "arms out" functionality
- Contoured jacket-style hood can be inverted to create a pillow
- Ergonomic footbox provides additional room for feet
- Shell Fabric: DWR 20D nylon taffeta
- Liner Fabric: 20D nylon taffeta
- SlumberLoft PRO bonded siliconized hollow fiber synthetic insulation
- Size: Regular Dimensions 20.50 x 12.50 x 11.00" (52.07 x 31.75 x 27.94cm)
- Weight: 5.85 lbs (2.65kg)