Darn Tough Vermont took a post-worthy mountain view and put it on a Merino Wool hiking sock. This lightweight masterpiece has cushioning in all the right places and is knit for heavy mileage. We can't tell you where Sunset Ridge is located — that's inside beta for locals only — but feel free to try and find it. You've got an unconditional lifetime guarantee's worth of time to search.
Height: Micro CrewWeight: LightweightPair with: Hiking boots, hiking shoes, epic sunsets
Style Number: 1997
- Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 6 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
These micro crew hiking socks feature soft terry loops underfoot and targeted protection over the ankle and Achilles - our most popular cushion style.
||2.5 - 5
||4.5 - 7
||35 - 38
||2.5 - 4.5
||5.5 - 7.5
||7.5 - 9.5
||38 - 40
||5 - 7
||8 - 9.5
||10 - 11.5
||7.5 - 9
||10 - 12
||12 - 14
||43 - 45
||9.5 - 11.5
||12.5 - 14.5
||46 - 47
||12 - 14
||15 - 17
||48 - 50
||15 - 16