Light, versatile and always up for more. A dialed-in precise fit makes for a sock that won't quit, even when the big challenges arise.
Pair with: Gym shoes, trainers, not talking about CrossFit
Style Number: 1715
- Men's 1/4 socks average 5.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 3 in. above a running sneaker.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Here's to focusing on your run and not your feet.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue and bunching for long-running comfort with zero slippage.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Runners enjoy Merino Wool's ability to dry quickly and move excess heat and moisture away from feet.
- Lightweight socks breathe well, feel great, and regulate temperature during tough workouts.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Our no cushion Running socks offer the ultimate next-to-skin fit and ultralight comfort.
||2.5 - 5
||4.5 - 7
||35 - 38
||2.5 - 4.5
||5.5 - 7.5
||7.5 - 9.5
||38 - 40
||5 - 7
||8 - 9.5
||10 - 11.5
||7.5 - 9
||10 - 12
||12 - 14
||43 - 45
||9.5 - 11.5
||12.5 - 14.5
||46 - 47
||12 - 14
||15 - 17
||48 - 50
||15 - 16