One bracelet. Two good deeds.
Pull one pound of trash from the ocean and donate $1 to coral reef conservation with this limited edition bracelet! Your donation will be used by our partner organization, Healthy Reefs for Healthy People, to support a massive data collection effort that quantitatively assesses reef health and informs science-based management recommendations that protect the Mesoamerican Reef and the human and marine life that relies on it to survive.
All limited edition bracelets are produced in small batches to reduce waste. Once they sell out they’re gone forever, so add this one to your collection today!
- One pound of trash recovered from the world’s oceans, rivers, and coastlines for every Mesoamerican Reef Bracelet sold
- $1 donated to Healthy Reefs for Healthy People for every limited edition bracelet sold
- Coral red, navy blue, and purple bracelet cords made from certified 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear beads made from certified 95% post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- Charms made from certified 95% recycled stainless steel
- Hand assembled by artisans in Bali
- Unisex, waterproof, and adjustable