Comfort with a conscience, the Vermilion Hoody is equipped with a beverage-friendly stash pocket for on-the-go sips, while blended recycled performance fabrics and organic cotton fibers come together for toastworthy warmth and a natural feel across the cooler days of fall.
- An athletic cut pull over hoody that keeps the warmth in and provides natural comfort with a brushed soft interior and smooth face exterior.
- Built with fabric that feels warm and cozy with a brushed interior and smooth face. Organic cotton, recycled poly with a touch of rayon and lycra for stretch moves with you and keeps you fresh with HeiQ®.
- Three paneled, oversized hood with tuckable cinch cords to keep the warmth in and the sun out.
- Velcro flap pocket set behind a front-facing kangaroo hand-warmer pocket.
- Underarm and side panel gusset for increased mobility. Cuff is finished with an angler-designed scallop to provide back-of-hand warmth and coverage for sun protection.
- Pull over silhouette.
- Finished with a straight hem.
- Past Season's Style
FABRIC TECH: HeiQ® Fresh
FABRIC DETAIL: 37% organic cotton, 48% recycled polyester, 12% rayon, 3% lycra, 230 gsm, 1-side brushed fleece.