Be very, very quiet, we’ve been on the lookout for rabbits. The cheeky design is sweet enough for your little one to wear every day, but don’t burst this hike sock’s bubble — it still packs a punch on the trail. The traditional ribbed cuff provides a little extra comfort where it counts, and Merino Wool always goes the extra mile. Just don’t forget to take that left at Albuquerque.
Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: Hiking boots, hiking shoes, trail runners
- Kids' micro crew socks average 6 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 4 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a youth hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We close every toe on our socks using our True Seamless™ technology for an ultra smooth feel that's kid-approved.
- Reinforced footbeds improve the lifetime comfort, durability, and fit of our socks.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Style Number: 3032